iFIT is a supportive and educational group to connect your strengths and interests to UIC majors and career options. This includes self assessments to give focus and discussion/exploring questions in a small group of peers.
What we do . .
– Fun activities to explore key topics regarding career direction
– Interactive discussions to aid decision-making
– Self-assessments to give focus
– Build connections & new friendships
How we do it . . .
– We meet in-person for 1 hour for 5 consecutive weeks.
– We also use BlackBoard for access documents and videos.